Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Reason #2 to buy a wedding dress.

Reason #1 in why to buy an old wedding dress was to make pretty fairy wings. Reason #2 is to use for a child photo prop! Zehira (my 4 year old) loved playing dress up in our thrift store wedding gown today. We didn't need a back drop. This 1980's princess style dress has a train so long it covered our sofa.

Here are some unedited photos for people who don't like the look of edited photos.



Either way I think they turned out pretty. I think I'll have prints made to decorate her bedroom and maybe a few to give as gifts to family. I think this $10 thrift store dress gave me over $10 worth of pretty pics. I'll be using this dress to take photos of my other daughter (and all my friends with little girls) before I cut it up.

I'm sharing this post with
Somewhat Simple

1 comment:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Such a pretty girl and the wedding dress, too. Beautifully done.