Friday, February 03, 2012

Mustard Party Dress

I saw a very pretty yellow sundress at ModCloth.   It's called Yellow, Gorgeous! Dress

 

I thought it was a very pretty dress.   I wanted to make something a bit like it for Zehira.

 

 This is my version of the dress for my 4 year old.



 Cap sleeved, rolled hem, gathered skirt, waves of ruffles, with brown thread top stitching.


Accessorized with brown ribbed knit tights, polka dot tie at waist, and burgundy rosette necklace.
Please forgive the poor quality photos.  I have been so short on time everything is rush, rush, rush right now.


I will post a tutorial on how to make the necklace sometime next week.
I know I still need to post the tutorial for the messenger bag...  I promise I will get caught up soon.

I've linked up at
Photobucket